Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The week in review

We did school:


We had ice cream while other kids were sitting in a classroom



I figured out a very good reason to homeschool:

Teacher can wear pajamas:)

We had moon cakes:


I got crafty:

And I made a connection with a family adopting a kiddo from Alex's foster home. Another family is very close to travel and their son is where Claire was. 

Oh China. My heart is never far from there. I saw some statistics lately.  The shared list is the list of kiddos waiting in China that are not agency specific. 
On August 18 there were 1926 files. 1444 are for boys. That is 75%. Gone are the days of girls waiting. Now the boys wait. And wait. And wait. 656 of the files are for kids over the age of 10.  That is 34%.  All have medical needs. Many of the medical needs are easy to manage.   Questions? I am happy to chat:) 













No comments:

We are so blessed to have our miracle mudpie makers. Share our joy and our journey.