Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First days of school

We kicked off our school year this week. So far so good I think. We are hitting the major subjects. I am figuring out what I still need (alphabet and number flashcards! More books! More magazines for cutting up). 

Here are some pics! 


Our white board wall. Since we are studying countries and cultures I am glad I found these cute cutouts! 


Alex's math and language art books


Noah's math and language arts


Claire happy to do school. Yes that is purple marker on her face. Shocking I know ;)


Aiden doing some pre-k. 


Alex doing math. This is easy for him so far. He is very smart, but at a slight disadvantage with English. I have a feeling he will learn fast. 



Noah working on cursive. He wanted to learn cursive this year. 


I think we are off to a great start. 









No comments:

We are so blessed to have our miracle mudpie makers. Share our joy and our journey.