Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Re-entry Home!!!!

We made it home Saturday on time!! We had a huge gathering at the airport and a photographer took pics- so that will be another post.

I feel mostly over the jet lag so yay!!!!

Our church family is providing dinners for the next 2 weeks- and let me say how much of a blessing that is!! We did not have that when Noah or Aiden was born- family and close friends brought a few meals. It is so nice not to worry about cooking yet. And after eating out in China- the home cooked meals are a treat!!! And I have no worries about what exactly I am eating. (Yes there were several slightly suspicious meals-lol, and no I did not pick any dinners out of the tank although I could have!).

Noah is doing great! He loves being a brother again. Aiden is doing well considering he is no longer the baby. We have plans for each of us to spend some one on one time with him to help.

Claire is doing much better than I thought. She loves her ge-ge's (brothers). She has a regular check up tomorrow, and we will see her cleft team on the 19th.

It is the little things about being home that mean a lot. Like brushing my teeth with tap water! Eating raw veggies!! No smog!! No long flights!! I won't get run over by a moped or car or bus when I walk on the sidewalk!!!


And here are few pics of Claire I took this am.



No comments:

We are so blessed to have our miracle mudpie makers. Share our joy and our journey.