Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The wait is hard-but this helped!

For part of my Christmas gift (the main one being china!!), Scott gave me some money for a charm of Claire's Chinese name. So I ordered it today! I got it from www.jiayindesigns.com (Facebook- www.facebook.com/jiayindesigns). I can't wait to get it. Most of you know that I wear birthstones for my boys everyday. Claire shares a birth month and stone with Noah- so I wanted something different. I love her Chinese name-Yu Ting, and we are keeping it for her middle. Her nannies call her Ting Ting. I am excited that I will have a beautiful charm of her name.

This journey has seemed so long. We are now only waiting on that travel invite from China. There is a rumor that our agency will get some tomorrow. I pray ours is in the envelope!! If so we will leave the 16th. I could be getting on a plane in one week and one day. If so, we will get Claire 1-21. That date has special meaning anyway because on that date in 1994 (19!!! Years ago) that Scott and I started dating!!

I will update with travel plans very soon I hope!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, Kathy! Do you see the inlinkz button on my blog post for the giveaway? Click on the button there add this link -

http://www.miraclesandmudpies.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-wait-is-hard-but-this-helped.html

It's the link to your post. That will officially enter you!
Kelly

We are so blessed to have our miracle mudpie makers. Share our joy and our journey.