Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tickets have been purchased!!!!!

Yay!!! Travel dates have been confirmed and tickets were purchased. 

We will head to China 4/9 (wed am) and arrive in Chengdu Thursday night.  We are staying with friends for 2 nights to get acclimated to the time change, and they are putting us up for free. You can't beat free!!! We will head to Nanning (where Alex is) Saturday evening to prepare for Monday Gotcha Day!!!

Our consulate appointment is 4/24 in Guangzhou and we head back home Sunday 4/27. We leave 10 am and will arrive to the airport home at 10 PM (gotta love the time change on the way back lol!!) we could have left Saturday, but the flights were limited and a lot more expensive. So it is what it is. I will miss my kiddos here, but I cannot wait to get Alex. We will be in China for Easter which will be different. 

I am exhausted so it will be a short post. I have been working a bunch and stayed up late last night to get the flight stuff straightened out. 


1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Congrats my friend! I've been kind of lurking and following along when I can - we're kinda overwhelmed with stuff right now. But so happy for you and thankful for HIS provision and leading on the way to your new son!!!!!

We are so blessed to have our miracle mudpie makers. Share our joy and our journey.