Friday, October 25, 2013

We have some big news!

Scott found a new job!!!!! At a different college!!!  In Albany NY!!!!  I am pretty sure there is this stuff called snow there. He starts 11-20. We are actually in Albany right now house hunting. It will not really affect the adoption- we have to submit extra paperwork to USCIS at the next time we send them stuff. So we will be working on that while China processes our Dossier. 

So Albany. It is beautiful. The trees are trunking colors. ( Who knew they did this for real in some parts of the country!!). It is between mountains so  I can see mountains off in the distance. There is a Trader Joe's. I am a bit disappointed that the New Yorkers here seem to want to be southern. I spied a Popeye's Chicken. There is a Cracker Barrell. Tons of. BBQ places that have both Memphis and Carolina style- and we southerners know the difference ;). 

Here is a pic of where Scott will be working. 



No comments:

We are so blessed to have our miracle mudpie makers. Share our joy and our journey.