Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More pictures of Claire

 One of my friends was looking at the foster home site and immediately let me know that she thought she found more pics of Claire when she was looking for pics of her son. And she was right.  I love that the nannies are in a lot of the pics because they have taken such wonderful care of her- and my gratefulness cannot be expressed in words. I pray that we will be able to get in touch with them after the adoption is final, and that we will be able to take Claire to visit them when she is older.
 Here is sweet claire after arriving at the foster home, sleeping with her nanny. They loved her already!!!!


Here she is smiling. In so many of the pics she is so happy. I think this is in Nov 2011 right before her lip repair.
 
 This one is I think January this year- she seems so content.

 This one is from this summer- August maybe. She is the cutie on the back!
Playing with a toy and standing in her crib.  Her hair is growing. Hmmmm methinks I need more hairbows (those who have seen my hairbow collection- don't laugh. A girl cannot have too many!)

In other news, I am frantically trying to get things I will need to travel. Snacks and hats and socks and gifts and hairbows ;)

1 comment:

Paige Code said...

Awe. Precious. Such treasured memories

We are so blessed to have our miracle mudpie makers. Share our joy and our journey.