The Chinese Child welfare center entered our dossier into their computer system on 8-2!! (so that is our LID or log in date).
Now we wait for a referral. We pray it will come soon, and that the first file we see will be our daughter. The waiting is very hard. I think it is so hard because I know she is over there, and I don't know if she is hungry or getting enough medical care, and every day that goes by is one more day she will have to spend there.
How does it work? The referral will come from our adoption agency. They receive files and match the files up with the medical checklists they have on file.
How long could it take? We could get called tomorrow. We could get called next year. Our agency thinks we will not wait too long because we want an older girl, and we are open to multiple medical needs.
So what are we doing while we wait? We will be focusing on our Both Hands project!! We are meeting with the widow this week and will be setting a date. Stay tuned for that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment