Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's happening now!

I thought I would also give an update post. Our homestudy has been typed and is on the way to our agency. After corrections are made (if there are any) a copy will get sent to the USCIS (immigration) with our big immigration application and the fee. They have 90 days to review it, hopefully it won't take that long. When we get our immigration approval, we will be DTC (dossier to china!!!!!!!!).  I hope it will be at immigration by may 1st, which will give them until august 1st, so we have a goal of being DTC by our anniversary on August 30th! (15 years!)  As part of the immigration process, we will have to go get fingerprinted at a homeland security office (in charleston or jacksonville). I have no worries our fingerprints will be clean, as we are not wanted terrorists. ;)

We are in the middle of our yard sale fundraiser- and have been so blessed by the donations! It will be held on May 5th. If anyone has things to donate- let us know. If anyone wants to help out that day or even loading up stuff the day before, please let us know!

So that is what we have been doing!

No comments:

We are so blessed to have our miracle mudpie makers. Share our joy and our journey.