We have our house on the market. We would like more room- for obvious reasons! We have had a lot of traffic, and are praying that it sells soon!
I will be an aunt any day now!! Chris and Katherine are very excited and I think Katherine is past ready for the baby to come! We plan to go to Atlanta to meet our niece in late October.
I also changed jobs! After 7 years in neurology- I found a part time job in wound care. I work 3 or 4 days per week from 8-2ish. It is wonderful. The people I work with are great- and I am learning a lot.
Scott also got promoted at work! He is now the manager of the VOIP system (he's in charge of all the phones on 7 campuses!). He is working very hard!
We have been spending a lot of time outside- so here are some pics of Noah playing in the rain, and feeding ducks at a park.
2 comments:
Wet, dirty and on the move...so Noah..can't wait until March!!!Twice as much fun...
test
Post a Comment