Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Maggie Valley Trip

This weekend we went to Maggie Valley. Chris and Katherine met us there. It was very cold. 800 below zero, I think. Ask Scott if you want the official temperature report.

Here he is checking it now. . .


We went for a walk outside, and Noah was cold. He kind of looks like Ralphie's brother who can't put his arms down in this one.



Here is Noah and I in the snow!!



A small waterfall at the end of the driveway. I think it was too cold to go wading!!




And Noah getting his first look at snow! He liked it. He threw snowballs, ran around, and even went sledding!!


1 comment:

nanna said...

yes,he does look like Randy on his way to school. I bet Mommy and Aunt Katherine did think it was 800 below...

We are so blessed to have our miracle mudpie makers. Share our joy and our journey.