This weekend I took daddy and mommy to visit uncle Chris and aunt Katherine. It was really fun. We went to the park, and swimming in the pool, and out to eat. I played ball with Hay-na and Abby. They were funny. We also went to this place called Brewster's for Ice cream. It was Yummy. I see why it is mommy's favorite.
We are so blessed to have our miracle mudpie makers. Share our joy and our journey.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Atlanta Trip 2008!!!!
Don't I look adorable????

This weekend I took daddy and mommy to visit uncle Chris and aunt Katherine. It was really fun. We went to the park, and swimming in the pool, and out to eat. I played ball with Hay-na and Abby. They were funny. We also went to this place called Brewster's for Ice cream. It was Yummy. I see why it is mommy's favorite.
Here is me and uncle Chris and Aunt Katherine at the park.
Here is the windup!!
And the big throw for Hay- na.
My dirt sundae. I loved the worm!!
This weekend I took daddy and mommy to visit uncle Chris and aunt Katherine. It was really fun. We went to the park, and swimming in the pool, and out to eat. I played ball with Hay-na and Abby. They were funny. We also went to this place called Brewster's for Ice cream. It was Yummy. I see why it is mommy's favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are so blessed to have our miracle mudpie makers. Share our joy and our journey.
2 comments:
eating ice cream is such hard work...but so worth it, right Noah?
He has to be the cutest Toddler...EVER!!!
Post a Comment